Quinoa products are made from a single piece of full grain vegetable tanned leather skin. The tanning process preserves the natural look and you may notice imperfections on the skin that are proof of the authenticity and charm of living matter.
To preserve longevity of your leather item is advisable to use the following recommendations:
- Avoid overloading it
- Avoid folding it once it is assembled
- Protect from moisture, rain and heat sources (radiators, fireplace and sun)
- Avoid contact with alcohol (perfumes and solvents) and fats (cosmetics and makeup)
- Keep it away from a direct light source
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials
- Avoid shocks and maintain metal parts with a chamois
- Ensure waterproof regularly and maintain it with milk or waxing suitable for leather
- Take special care of your lighter shade items to prevent soiling because it is difficult to clean
In case of problems:
- Clean your leather item using an uncolored soft, non-abrasive and clean cloth
- If water spills on your leather item, do not wipe the leather, dab it with an uncolored cloth to absorb the liquid
- In case of stains, take your leather item to a leather dry cleaning specialist to adapt the treatment according to the substance that causes the stain.
Compliance with these tips of use will ensure an embellishment of your leather good.